Senior Defence Management Course
- Enhance awareness through an exposure to contemporary concepts in organisational behaviour.
- Appreciate current trends in organisational interventions for enhancing organisational effectiveness.
- Understand the process of defence planning so as to be able to appreciate the complexities of perspective planning and force structuring.
- Augment decision making capabilities through systems approach, using quantitative as well as qualitative techniques and exploiting IT applications.
- Understand the fundamentals of macro economic issues with particular emphasis on financial planning in the armed forces.
- Acquire understanding of issues related to logistics in the armed forces for optimal utilisation of resources.
- Relate to aspects of information technology, so as to harness its potential as a force multiplier while exploiting it in a secure environment.